Thursday, January 14, 2010

SKATEBOARDERS ARE CHUMP ASS LARRY ASS BUSTER BUNNY ASS MUARKS!!

Every rollerblader knows how chumptastic wood pushers can be. Take this advertisement for Foundation Skateboards for example. Skateboarders skating a spot that was skated by rollerbladers almost 10 years ago and throwing it up in a no doubt expensive advertisement in Thrasher magazine. Take a good look at the photo, you should notice the free advertising JSF is getting thanks to this. Skateboarders, we hate you and in this case we almost hate to love you....no wait, I take that back, we fucking hate you. ESG and the JSF crew merked this spot at the time Corey Duffel was still drinking similac or sucking on his momma's titties!! If you want to check out the action...peep Life+ (what number again?).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like youг blog ate mу first comment (it was extгemely long) so ӏ guesѕ I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I aѕ well am an аspiring blog blogger but Ι'm still new to everything. Do you have any recommendations for first-time blog writers? I'd cеrtainly appreciate іt.



Also vіsit my blog post: hcg diet injections
My web site :: hcg success stories